3/30/2013

Easter

Cadence entered the living room today to find bunny tracks leading to her basket. I decided that I had always wanted to get cute, fluffy, baby animals for easter (and never did) so this was my chance to live vicariously through my child. Cadence fractured her leg earlier this week while playing on a playground. It has slowed her down quite a bit, but she regained her mobility as she scooted, on her bum, across the floor to her Easter basket. It wasn't the traditional Easter egg hunt that I had envisioned for this year, but there is always next year. The bunnies were troopers and even left their own little treat for Cadence in the basket. It was not chocolate. As fun as it was to get live animals, I think that the most exciting find of the day was the CHOCOLATE!

No comments: