11/15/2007

New Brother and Sister!!!!

Our sweet friend, Ari, is still in ICU, but last night as he was sleeping, he had a dream. There was a huge number of people dressed in white, but in the middle was one who shone of light and had his face covered. He identified himself and said to Ari, "It is time to follow me." This morning as he woke and recounted his dream to another believer, they asked him, "So, are you going to follow Him or not?" He said, "Of course I am. He came to me and invited me." He and his wife joined the family this morning! Thanks for lifting him up. The swelling in his body is gone! I cannot wait until the day you can meet him and the others here who will be there on that day as a result of his work translating the word!

1 comment:

Gypsy Girl said...

I am rejoicing! I look forward to meeting this family and others one day!