9/01/2009

Just Kidding

We are spending the week with our supervisors' kids while they are out of town. There are 4 of them so we are outnumbered. It is definitely a change from our quiet and predictable life without children...like last night when we went out for pizza and someone's sippy cup spilled in my seat, making it look like I wet my pants. We arrived at the restaurant, packed with people we knew! How funny. Who would have thought I needed to bring a change of clothes for myself? Fortunately we have some good help washing the baby. In fact I'm starting to wonder if I'll even get to hold the baby before she turns two...that's how much good help we have!

We spend a lot of time outside riding bikes with Martha,

Nathan,

and Caleb.

Oh Martha!...don't hang on the clothes line in a skirt...

Everyone wants to ride with Uncle Jody on the pink bike. Careful guys!


3 comments:

StephLem said...

Oh my goodness! What fun! It looks like y'all are having a blast playing with them. :) I know the kids love being around you two

klladshaw said...

love you two. miss you, both.

Holly said...

Wow, Martha, Nathan and Caleb have gotten so big!! I guess they do that, huh? I miss you tons and will write soon!