12/18/2007

Happy Birthday Jordan!

For my birthday this year, Jody went all out! He started the day by cancelling language class for the day. I was able to sleep in and talk to my family on SKYPE. Then a local friend came over to make us a pancake breakfast and my favorite local dish for lunch...yellow rice with coconut milk, mixed vegetables, chicken curry, and sweet and spicy tofu. Another friend made me a banana birthday cake. In the afternoon, Jody had made an appointment for me to get my hair cut and styled, a manicure and a pedicure. He topped it all off with a birthday dinner at the best Indian food restaurant here. It was so good! Below is a picture of us at dinner. This is my hair right after having it professionally blow dried straight...stupid humidity!

1 comment:

Gypsy Girl said...

awww...yay! i'm so happy you had a happy birthday! i love you!