12/03/2007

We spent part of the day yesterday with Ari and his wife, the couple who recently chose to follow after 2 years of translating the Book into the Boomyah language, and I thought you would like to see a picture. It turned out to be his liver that was not working a few weeks ago and he was put in the hospital, where he had a dream and saw our Father, with a veil over His face and He said to Ari, "It is time to follow me." Ari and his wife have chosen to do just that. On my right in the picture is my dearest friend here, Made. She is in her early 40's and has been a follower for about 3 years. She heard the story for the first time 15 years ago and said that she knew it was true the first time she heard it, but she didn't have the courage to follow until just recently. All of these three sweet friends have chosen to follow the straight and narrow path here and it will mean persecution. Please lift them up as they begin this journey. Made would love to be married and start a family, but there aren't any single men who share her faith here. Ari and his wife, also in their 40's would love to have a baby, but have suffered one miscarriage after another. Join us in asking for these things.

1 comment:

HawkNest said...

I know that you know that . . . I am strong and of good courage, I am not afraid or discouraged, for my Dad is the one who goes with me to help me fight my battles. He will not leave me nor forsake me. He shall strengthen my heart. I am standing firm, letting nothing move me. I give myself fully to His work, because I know that my labor is not in vain.