11/29/2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with friends who live 3 hours from our house. We loved getting to eat the traditional American dishes, getting to speak English and having fellowship with other like-minded people. We have so much to be thankful for this year, not the least of which are healthy bodies. Jordan got a clean bill at her visit with the Dr while we were in the city...her body has recovered naturally from the miscarriage and she will not need a D & C! Praise God!

3 comments:

roger and courtney said...

I'm glad you all got to have a Thanksgiving feast. We had a big one here, too.
Jordan, I'm so glad you are feeling better and had a good doctor's visit. We are praying for you guys.

courtney

Christy said...

i don't have the words for you. this requires an email. so much love to you both.

Todd E said...

Hey! This is Todd. I just want to tell you that I love you guys. I miss you roomie! We'll have to catch up through email. I'd love to hear more from you.