7/12/2010

It's a girl!

Cadence Grace Blanton
Born on July 4, 2010
at 10:55 pm
4 lbs 13 oz · 17 inches








"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me - watch how I do it. Learn the unforced RHYTHMS of GRACE. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." Matthew 11:28-30 (The Message)
It has been a long 3 year journey, waiting on God to bless us with a child of our own to love and wondering if He ever would. This passage has comforted us as we lost our first four children to miscarriage. It is our hope and prayer that Cadence would learn the rhythms of God's grace and that her life would be characterized by the freedom and lightheartedness that He offers. Overwhelmed by His love for us,
Jody and Jordan

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a beautiful family!! We are overjoyed with you! We lift you guys up daily and we join you in covering that little one in prayer as she makes her special mark in the lives of all who will know her. Can't wait to meet her in person!

Unknown said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL! I do hope that we get to meet her on this side of the pond. Candence is blessed to have you as parents. What great photos. 3 John 4. We love you, Richard and Mary