7/31/2010

Meet the Grandparents though none of them want to be called Grandparents!!

Truthfully, I will get called whatever my little Cadence fancies to call me, but for now, you can call me "Honey Bee." You'll understand when you see what Barbara wants to be called.
What does the name "Grandma" mean anyway? I would prefer a much sweeter name, like "Honey." Don't you like the ring of that!
Who's excited to have her first grandchild? Mae Mae is!! This name will be the easiest to say when Cadence starts talking and actually this is the name for mother in the local language where Cadence will be living.
Look, I don't mind being a little traditional with a twist. The name is "Granpuh." No "d" and no "pa." (Gran-puh). Granpuh is good for a nice long nap. Comfy and just the right curvature. Been working on this for a long time for Cadence.

No comments: