7/31/2010

Went to my first Waterfall! Didn't see it; but went to it!

We drove an hour to fulfill Daddy's longing to see a waterfall. He misses his waterfalls where he lived before.
Momma is gorgeous, at least that is what daddy always says.
Honey Bee found the view at the bottom to be good enough and waited on us there. Mommy and Honey stopped here to see this view because they didn't realize daddy's adventure would make them walk so much and up so many steps to see a waterfall. This is what I would have seen but something was hindering me from this. Read on and you'll find out.
This is what daddy came to see. Beautiful huh?! He loved it but was a bit disappointed that he could not jump off or swim around. Creation cries out in praise to our God!
Hey, where is my picture? And what are you guys looking at?
What great parents I have. I got put in the bottom of aunt Katherine's tote bag!! I didn't see the waterfall but I had a great nap!

No comments: